Five Causes To Think About Having Your Teeth Whitened
Do you get awkward showing your teeth in public? Afraid of getting noticed because of your stained teeth? Well, no worries! Developed medical science has introduced the most premium solution for you! That’s teeth whitening. This treatment can get you your bright and white smile back in minutes.
According to an expert teeth whitening dentist in Medford, Teeth whitening is one of the most straightforward procedures in cosmetic dentistry. Various teeth whitening procedures fit the patient’s economic means and desired timeframe. One can decide to either go to a dentist or prefer in-house treatment.
So, are you keen to know about the basics of this treatment? Well, you have arrived at the right place. This article will give you a clear idea regarding the teeth whitening procedure and why you should go for it!
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Today’s advanced teeth whitening services in Medford have introduced various teeth whitening treatments. The main three of those treatments are explained below.
This procedure involves visiting the dentist for significant discoloration of teeth. First, the dentist in Medford uses a highly concentrated peroxide gel to whiten the teeth. So that the gel doesn’t have any side effects on the gums; they are covered using a paint-on rubber dam. The gel is applied and kept for at least 15-20 mins, after which it is removed.
Typically, the peroxide stays on the teeth for one hour over many intervals of 15 to 20 minutes. As per the dentist in Medford, if there is severe staining, the patient might need another visit to the dentist.
Professionally Dispensed Take-Home Kits
In cases of less whitening, these kits are much more helpful as the conversation levels of peroxide in these are much lower. This makes them way safer than the above methods. One can keep the gel on their teeth for an hour. After that, they are instructed to remove it. A custom-made bleaching tray that functions as a mouth guard is used to apply the gel to confirm its safety.
Over The Counter Products
Well, as the name suggests, these are some kits which you can preferably get from any supermarket or medical store near you. They contain a much lesser concentration of peroxide gel than the previously mentioned kits.
The only drawback per experts at teeth whitening in Medford is that they cannot fix the entire teeth framework. However, the application is much simpler, using universal trays or paint on applicators to apply the gel.
Go For This Treatment Without Second Thought
Here are a few benefits that make you feel that this method is the right fit for your teeth.
- This procedure removes stains that occur as a result of either aging or a reckless lifestyle and diet habits. They give you back the confidence that you once lost. The aim is to fade the stains out gradually, leading to their complete removal.
- If your stained teeth are affecting your smile and more over your self-esteem, then this is exactly what you need. A professional teeth whitening will not just give you a bright smile but also improve your confidence with the way you look.
- Along with teeth whitening, this procedure also plays a key role in killing the bacteria that causes dental caries. After teeth whitening, the teeth get a brand new look which helps to make the patient look much younger than they are.
- This method needs just a few hours to get done. Nothing but follow-up treatments time after time is needed to maintain the whitening. Well, that makes it much easier.
- This is not an invasive procedure and needs a simple custom-made tray for the application in the comfort of the patient’s home.
Now You Know!
Teeth whitening is a simple and effective procedure that helps you restore your natural smile in the best way! Therefore, now that you know about teeth whitening, we hope you can make the most of it. However, you can contact a dentist in Medford if you need any further information regarding this.