Guide to install Netgear EAX15 AX1800
In the market, Netgear has lately released a new WiFi 6 mesh extender. This 4-stream WiFi 6 extender, dubbed Netgear AX1800 EAX15, is designed for the future of WiFi, allowing you to create a strong mesh WiFi network that extends coverage to every part of your home. The Netgear wifi range extender supports WiFi 6 (802.11ax), which provides significantly faster WiFi to your PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices.
With even more capability and backward compatibility with previous and current generation devices and routers, you’ll be able to experience lightning-fast WiFi in even the most remote parts of your home today, as well as for all your future electronics purchases for years to come. Despite the fact that the extender will be released in March 2020, many customers who follow up with the current technical advancements are interested in learning more about the Netgear EAX15 Setup.
Which is why we’ve created this page to show you every function of the Netgear EAX15 AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 mesh extender, as well as how to set it up. Let’s get started.
Netgear Nighthawk range extender package Contents:
The following things are included in the AX1800 EAX15 package when unpacked:
- EAX15 – AX1800 WiFi mesh extender with four streams (obviously)
- A power supply
- A Netgear EAX15 user guide
Netgear AX1800 Extender Features:
- Upgraded WiFi with up to 1.5x the performance and reliability of 11ac is supported.
- One WiFi Name and Smart Roaming capabilities ensure perfect mesh WiFi across the home.
- Provides up to 1.8 Gbps WiFi speeds for faster HD streaming and gaming.
- Has two strong inbuilt antennae that enhance WiFi signals beyond the range of your router’s WiFi.
- Compatibility with previous WiFi generations (11b/ac/n/a).
- Four Gigabit Ethernet connections allow you to connect even more wired devices like gaming consoles and mobile Devices.
Netgear EAX15 Setup | AX1800
Netgear EAX15 AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 mesh extender may be set up manually or through Nighthawk app, just like any other Nighthawk extender model.
Manual Setup Method:
The following are the detailed Netgear Range Extender Setup instructions:
- Turn on your Nighthawk A1800 EAX15 WiFi range extender from Netgear.
- Use an Ethernet wire to connect it to your home WiFi router.
- Open a web browser of your choosing on your PC.
- Go to the login page for mywifiext.net.
- Fill in the username and password fields with the relevant information.
- When you’re finished, press Enter.
- You’ll be redirected to the setup wizard.
- Simply follow the Netgear AX1800 setup instructions on the screen to get your extender up and running.
- If you wish to set up your Netgear extender setup with your Mac device, use the mywifiext local web address for login.
- That’s how to set up your Netgear EAX15 AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 mesh extender manually.
Using the Nighthawk App
The Nighthawk app can also be used to set up the wifi mesh range extender. Here’s how to do it:
- Activate the AX1800 WiFi 6 mesh extender.
- Get the Nighthawk app for your smartphone.
- After that, open the app.
- You’ll be prompted to connect your router to the extender through the app.
- Following the manual setup process, you will encounter a wizard similar to the Netgear genie smart setup wizard
- For wi-fi range extender, simply follow the on-screen directions.
- That concludes our discussion.
- The Netgear EAX15 AX1800 extender setup and configuration is complete.