Fleetway Sonic – A Recent Update on the New Fleetway Sonic
Fleetway Sonic is a new and upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog fan game with a completely original engine and gameplay. The game stars Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, Eggman Nega, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Dr. Robotnik Prime and even Knuckles! Now that Fleetway Sonic has finally been released to the public, we can all enjoy this strange but interesting take on our classic heroes.
What’s really interesting is how the developers have incorporated some of the darker elements from the Archie comics into their world. At first glance, it might seem like they were trying too hard to be edgy but they managed to make it work in a way that makes sense for this story. It’s also worth mentioning that there are two endings depending on your actions during the game’s levels. This means you can replay as many times as you want until you get both endings!
What is Fleetway Sonic?
Fleetway Sonic is a fan game that updates the original Sonic the Hedgehog with new gameplay and a completely original engine. The game stars Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, Eggman Nega, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Dr. Robotnik Prime and even Knuckles!
The story of Fleetway Sonic
The story of Fleetway Sonic is about a war between robots and animals. The animals are led by Sonic, the fastest thing alive with Tails as his sidekick. Meanwhile, Dr. Robotnik Prime is the leader of the robots who want to take over the earth. They are opposed by Eggman Nega, an evil scientist whose goal is to conquer earth using technology instead of robotics. One day, Fuzzy Wuzzy, one of the animals was captured and it’s up to you to free him! You’ll have to go through levels fighting against enemies and solving puzzles until you reach Eggman Nega’s base.
Fleetway Sonic has been out for some time now, but did we mention that there are two endings? When you beat the game for the first time, you’ll get one ending which will happen if you do not collect all Chaos Emeralds in each level (though this can be done on a second playthrough). If you manage to collect all Chaos Emeralds in each level then there will be another ending which changes depending on your actions during some levels. This means that you could play Fleetway Sonic over and over again until you see both endings!
The Characters of Fleetway Sonic
Fleetway Sonic has a few interesting characters. The game stars Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, Eggman Nega and Fuzzy Wuzzy. Eggman Nega is a robotic replica of Dr. Robotnik Prime that was created by the computers from the Negaverse and sent to destroy Sonic and his friends. Fuzzy Wuzzy is a robot that tries to capture Knuckles in Fleetway Sonic for unknown reasons.
- Sonic- This blue hedgehog with an attitude gets into all sorts of adventures with his team of friends. He’s not the fastest runner but he is one of the most determined heroes in the world!
- Tails- He’s Sonic’s sidekick who can fly and is always eager to help out his friends in need!
- Amy Rose- She’s not as fast as Sonic but she’ll protect her loved ones no matter what it takes!
- Eggman Nega- A robotic replica of Dr. Robotnik Prime with a very dark past, Eggman Nega will stop at nothing until he captures all of Sonic’s friends!
- Knuckles- Originally thought to be dead after an encounter with Dr. Robotnik Prime, Knuckles was revealed to have been captured by Fuzzy Wuzzy in Fleetway Sonic when he attempted to steal one of the Chaos Emeralds. It remains unclear why Fuzzy Wuzzy would want Knuckles but this does indicate that there may be more going on.